10406 – MBS Pro Warren III Mountainboard – Snake
They say three is the magic number and the new Pro Warren III mountainboard is no exception. With unprecedented configurability your wish is it’s command. With its multiple truck mounting options you can set it up long and low for maximum speed and stability (116cm length) or short and high for the nimblest freestyle board MBS has ever produced (110cm length), or somewhere in between for that all-around vibe (112/114cm). In the turning department the new Matrix III’s multiple shock block position options (inside/outside) doubles the range of turning resistance of any other truck in the market. With shock blocks in the inside position the lightest of riders can turn on a dime, even without bindings. At the other end of the spectrum riders with a need for speed will find unprecedented stability with their shock blocks in the outside position (straight, no chaser). And the best part is, the range of options in between is limitless. One board finally does it all!
For more information watch our MBS tech talk video series on Youtube which covers all the juicy details of the new Pro Warren III deck and Matrix III trucks.
DECK: MBS Pro Warren III deck features art by Jess Mudgett and full composite snowboard construction with a vertically laminated multi-species wood core and polyurethane sidewalls. Flat PBT base ideal for rail slides. Comfortable shock absorbing grip pads with 8mm radial concave and 36 grit top surface lock you in! And a ton of other features that make this deck something special.
– High performance snowboard-style composite construction
– Vertically laminated multi-species wood core
– Poppy fiberglass/epoxy structural layers
– Durable polyurethane “white-wall” sidewalls
– Hard-wearing sublimated PBT top graphic
– Slick textured PBT base graphic ideal for rail slides
– Aluminum truck-hole bushes
– Multiple truck and binding mounting positions
– Comfortable shock absorbing grip pads. Elastomer dampening reduces vibration fatigue. 8mm radial concave maximizes leverage while minimizing pressure points. Coarse 36 grit griptape for maximum grip. confidential
– Art by Jess Mudgett / Instagram @jessmudgett
TRUCKS: New Matrix III trucks are strong, light, and endlessly versatile. Turn on a dime or set a world speed record. You choose.
– Multiple shock positions for widest range of turning resistance available (inside = nimble carvy / outside = super stable)
– Upgraded shock block shape and formula (3 hardness options)
– Oversized hollow square hanger profile (stronger & lighter)
– Tighter tolerances for unsurpassed turning precision
– Upgraded pivot interface for longer life
– Flippable design creates option for shorter / higher set-up
– Two hanger width options and swappable axles allow for four possible widths
TIRES / HUBS: Fast and light 8″ T1 tires mounted on tried and true MBS Rockstar II hubs offer a dependable connection to virtually any surface on earth.
BINDINGS: Comfortable, adjustable, and dependable F5 bindings. There’s a reason everyone loves them.
Part Description: MBS Pro Warren III Mountainboard – Snake
Rider Style: Beginner to Advanced
Overall Weight: 15.9 (lb) / 7.2 (kg)
Overall Length (Variable): 43.7 – 46.0 (in) / 111 – 117 (cm)
Axle to Axle Length (Variable): 35.8 – 38.2 (in) / 91 – 97 (cm)
Deck Construction: Snowboard Composite Construction
Deck Stiffness: Stiff with High Pop
Graphic Material: PBT
Grip Tape: 46 Grit – Alum. Oxide
Deck Tip Angle: 30
Deck Length 38.6 (in) / 98 (cm)
Deck Width (Max): 9.6 (in) / 24.4 (cm)
Deck Weight: 5.8 (lb) / 2.6 (kg)
Truck Type: Matrix III
Truck Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Alum Top Truck and Hanger; Cromoly axle
Truck Color: Black (Matte)
King Pin: M6 (Cromoly)
Suspension: Matrix III Shock Blocks (White – Soft)
Axle Width: 15.8 (in) / 40 (cm)
Axle Diameter: .472 (in) / 12 (mm) – Hollow
Hub Type: Rock Star II
Accepts Bearing Size (OD): 28mm
Bearing: 12mm X 28mm
Tire Type: T1 (8″) – 200X50
Tire Color: Black
Binding Type: F5 – Black
Hardware Type: Black Zinc / Stainless
Grab Handle: Drilling Required
Brake Compatible: Yes
Brake Included?: No
Assembly: Wheels Off
There are no reviews yet.